At Central Electrics, we do not compete on price; we compete on service. We believe it is better to quote a fair, realistic price for a job well done than to cut corners to cut costs. With any electrical works safety, is of paramount importance and you should bear this in mind when choosing an electrical installer. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.
- Price Promise – All work is guaranteed for life. All parts supplied come with a 12 month guarantee
- Clear Pricing – Central Electrics electricians will inform you of any charges associated with your job up-front, and you decide on your level of spending
- No hidden charges – Our rates are fixed and very competitive
- Payment Methods – Cash, Debit / Credit Card. (Account invoicing for business clients is available)
- Customers can pay by credit/debit card via our portable chip and pin machines at their property